I am a clinical psychologist located in Port Jefferson, Suffolk County, New York. I have been in private practice on Long Island since 1979. My practice includes providing individual counseling, marital, and couple’s therapy. I am certified as an Imago Relationship Therapist and as a hypnotherapist.
I understand that choosing a therapist is not an easy decision to make. To better facilitate your healing process, it's important that your counseling experience be as comfortable as possible so as to not add to the emotional stress you are currently under. Being able to make an informed decision will help you through your therapy. My website will help you learn about my background and the personal problems in which I specialize:
- Couples counseling
- Premarital counseling
- Enhancing relationships and sexual intimacy
- Healing and personal growth
- Moving past the pain of affairs
- Interfaith and blended families
- Overcoming trauma and domestic abuse
- Stress Management and overcoming psychological contributions to physical pain
Please feel free to call my office at (631) 473-0996 if you have additional questions.
Background and Experience
- Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology from Rutgers University
- New York State Licensed Psychologist
- Certified in Psychology by the Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards
- Certified as an Imago Relationship Therapist
- Certified as a hypnotherapist
I've been a member of the Executive Board of the Suffolk County Psychological Association since 2002 and I am an active member of the New York State Psychological Association.
Faye Lennon, PhD
Imago Relationship Therapist
640 Belle Terre Road | Building E, Suite 3 | Port Jefferson, N.Y. 11777 | Phone: (631) 473-0996